Tuesday 1 May 2012

A Time For Everything Under Heaven.

This is the month that I first came into this world so it's always been an important one for me. This is the month to tie up loose ends, forgive and move on. An ideal month to explore new things and new opportunities. It's a time to pay attention to my thoughts and replace any negativity with positivity. It is a month to get things off my chest. Is my glass half full or half empty? I pray for the strength to face new challenges and to be cautious and adventurous at the same time. It's a VERY busy month of competitions, travelling, filming, appearances,etc. All of this is a blessing and I thank God for everything he has given me. I am blessed every day I awake and that's why I choose to be a blessing to everyone I meet. Smile and appreciate life.

In this period of atrocious and unpredictable weather it has been a real challenge to train outdoors, thunder and lightning, strong winds, and lashing rain, but it has to be done because time waits for no one. Roll on May!!!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home