Tuesday 6 March 2012

Your World Recruitment Agency.


One thing I will never get used to is the British weather! Training was going really well and I was looking forward to more road work when BAM! the weather suddenly changed. I was almost blown off the track by gale force winds and driving rain, and was forced back indoors for yet more sessions on the rollers and sweating in the gym. I really look forward to Spring and hopefully much better conditions because the serious competitions are only weeks away from starting and my goal is to be in peak condition.

As an athlete it's great to have strong support behind you and I have that with my family and my coach. However, wheelchair racing is a relatively expensive sport to participate in so I am delighted to have support from Your World Recruitment Agency. A few weeks ago I was invited to meet their staff and pictured above is 'Your World' CEO Tony. I'd like to thank them all for their help.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 5 January 2019 at 06:46 , Blogger Ashish Mehta said...

Nice blog, I found useful information on topics. I actually benefit from the blog, thanks for sharing

Placement Services In Greater Noida

 
At 10 December 2021 at 01:21 , Blogger worldnetrecruitment said...

I would like to thank you for sharing such an amazing and informative article.If you are worried to find out job in foreign than contract us or visit our website.
Reliable manpower agencies in Nepal

 
At 18 August 2022 at 21:44 , Blogger Unknown said...

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to share your knowledge. This material proved to be really efficient and beneficial to me. Thank you very much for providing this information. Continue to write your blog.출장마사지
출장마사지
출장마사지
출장마사지
출장마사지
출장마사지
출장마사지

 
At 6 December 2022 at 00:26 , Anonymous shroud tgltn said...

My thanks go out to you for taking the time and effort to share your knowledge with me.
As a result of this material, I was able to become more efficient and effective.
Landmark Manpower Solution Pvt. ltd

 
At 17 December 2022 at 03:03 , Blogger steve5575 said...

that is very good news. Congratualtion.
click

 
At 20 December 2022 at 21:52 , Blogger Ds Acc said...

Very nice blog. Thanks for sharing this useful information.
Top Manpower Agency In Nepal

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home